If this wish list is any indication, its all too easy to be completely impractical when it comes to making a wish list for the day that you win the lottery. If you haven’t ever made a wish list for the day you win the lottery, I suggest that you do for two reasons: is great fun and what better time to make a lottery wish list than when the jackpot has risen into the billions? Yes, you read that right: BILLIONS. Here are a couple of things I would invest in if we hit those winning numbers:
Veuve Clicquot Rosè Flute Set / Hermes Birkin / Yeezy Boost / Elizabeth and James Feather Dress / 100 Baies Diptyque Candles / Aquazarra Forever Marilyn Heels / Lovers and Friends Denim / Louis Vuitton Blanket / Purse Pom Pom (similar here)
Here is a list of a couple of pieces Rebecca & I are lusting over right now at The Crystal Press. Clearly we are loving the 70s comeback.
1. Camel Ankle Zip Flap: Frye
2. Stud Earring Set: House of Harlow
3. Nourishing Rose Oil: Laura Mercier
4. Black & White Fold Over Clutch: Antonello
5. Off The Shoulder Crop Top: Apiece Apart
6. Beckett Bell Rivington Flare Jean: Rag & Bone
what i want wednesday
1. Top Shop Split Back Duster Coat: I can never have enough of this shade of green in my wardrobe.
2. Stella McCartney iPhone Case: How can I turn down an iPhone case that will improve my selfie game?
3. Tibi Pierce Sandals: I am really into leather ties for Spring/Summer 2015 thanks to this impeccable Louis Vuitton belt.
4. Dolce by Dolce & Gabbana: I tend to be attracted to anything with neroli in the mix.
5. SK-II Iconic Face Mask: If I am being completely honest, I want this SK-II product because I know it will make me feel fancy and it is the only SK product I can “afford.”
6. Nars Nail Color in “Zakynthos”: The perfect barely there nail color.