what i want wednesday
1. Top Shop Split Back Duster Coat: I can never have enough of this shade of green in my wardrobe.
2. Stella McCartney iPhone Case: How can I turn down an iPhone case that will improve my selfie game?
3. Tibi Pierce Sandals: I am really into leather ties for Spring/Summer 2015 thanks to this impeccable Louis Vuitton belt.
4. Dolce by Dolce & Gabbana: I tend to be attracted to anything with neroli in the mix.
5. SK-II Iconic Face Mask: If I am being completely honest, I want this SK-II product because I know it will make me feel fancy and it is the only SK product I can “afford.”
6. Nars Nail Color in “Zakynthos”: The perfect barely there nail color.
Oh, you mean everyone doesn’t opt for “gift wrapping” when ordering things for themselves online?
Thanks to the valued advice of the one & only msalexcooley, I found some great gifts for myself & delicious face masks that make me feel like miss fancy pants aka best feeling ever. Since when did fancy become a bottle of Origins face mask for 25 bucks? I don’t know, but I like it.
Immediately after opening my gifts from me to me, I started with the Charcoal mask for a quick fifteen and skipped my beloved La Mer (first time ever) in lieu of the overnight Origins Drink Up intensive mask. In order to not disappoint my obsessive personality, I masked with both of these Origins masks, partly because I was so excited & partly to insure the best results possible.
I woke up more than pleased because who doesn’t love immediate results from face masks that are 25 bucks? No one.