Here is a list of a couple of pieces Rebecca & I are lusting over right now at The Crystal Press. Clearly we are loving the 70s comeback.
1. Camel Ankle Zip Flap: Frye
2. Stud Earring Set: House of Harlow
3. Nourishing Rose Oil: Laura Mercier
4. Black & White Fold Over Clutch: Antonello
5. Off The Shoulder Crop Top: Apiece Apart
6. Beckett Bell Rivington Flare Jean: Rag & Bone
1. Michele Sports Sail Large Dial Watch : Gold watch with a navy face has been my obsession for a while now. It’s about time I invest in one.
2. Clare V. Haircalf Flat Clutch: Fur everything, please.
3. Miu Miu Suede Wedge Sandals: I would wear these wedges with every single thing in my wardrobe.
4. Raen “Remmy” in Cobalt : If you have been following my blog, you can see me sporting these Raen sunglasses in champagne crystal more often than not. I am a big fan of these light weight sunglasses. Why not get them in blue as well?
5. Nasty Gal “The Big Easy Satin Top”: I love the high/low silhouette of this oversized Satin top.
what i want wednesday
1. Top Shop Split Back Duster Coat: I can never have enough of this shade of green in my wardrobe.
2. Stella McCartney iPhone Case: How can I turn down an iPhone case that will improve my selfie game?
3. Tibi Pierce Sandals: I am really into leather ties for Spring/Summer 2015 thanks to this impeccable Louis Vuitton belt.
4. Dolce by Dolce & Gabbana: I tend to be attracted to anything with neroli in the mix.
5. SK-II Iconic Face Mask: If I am being completely honest, I want this SK-II product because I know it will make me feel fancy and it is the only SK product I can “afford.”
6. Nars Nail Color in “Zakynthos”: The perfect barely there nail color.